Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Mass Vision Eyewear Reading Sunglasses Store on Walmart Canada



Hi, I\'m Anthony :) I began selling sunglasses as a youngster (2002) at a mall kiosk when malls were still a thing. This was the first business that I owned and within a couple years I had grown to 5 kiosks. One day I thought to myself that I want to be the company that sells sunglasses to the kiosks as well as other retail locations where sunglasses are sold. I started Mass Vision Eyewear (2003). The timing was right; mall traffic was steadily declining and ecommerce was gaining popularity. I had a small warehouse that I would ship from as well as drop ship from other companies directly to my customers. Around 2008 a friend told me that it was surprisingly easy for him to get approved for a mortgage. I did the numbers in my head and concluded that I would be paying less for a mortgage, taxes and utilities at a home that I own rather than leasing my current warehouse. In 2009 I purchased my first home and my garage was my new warehouse. I decreased my stored inventory and increased my

https://www.walmart.ca/en/mass-vision-eyewear/N-10003159

No comments:

Post a Comment