Saturday, February 29, 2020

"Lovin Maui" Polarized Sunglasses Review



I purchased these shades for relaxing. I wanted something dark and lightweight for relaxing on my sundeck or chilling out by the pool. After weeks of searching amazon and checking out the local stores - I decided on these Lovin Maui sunglasses and I have no regrets. I love the sunglasses, the included hard shell case is very rugged and the soft cleaning cloth is a pretty good quality and great at removing finger prints. I\'m a huge baseball fan and I see the different styles that the players are wearing. I started searching for those, but quickly realized that I do not like most of those styles. In fact I have a box full of so called sports sunglasses. After putting some real thought into it, I realized that I wanted something different. Something stylish, dark and lightweight. Something like the Orioles Manager Buck Showalter wears, but a little more affordable. In my search, I came back to these sunglasses time and time again, because I really liked them. At first I thought they wou

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2SL1CT3TW7MU6/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_btm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01DULN8YU

No comments:

Post a Comment